High quality offices and laboratory space to let
Baglan Energy Park, Port Talbot, SA12 7AX
With its state of the art design and innovative approach to renewable technologies, the award-winning Bay Technology Centre takes building design beyond net-zero.
The Centre offers a range of flexible spaces for start-ups, indigenous businesses and inward investors, with a focus on the Technology, Innovation and R&D sectors.
It’s located in one of Wales’s prime business regions, just minutes from the M4 and close to the main Swansea to London railway line.
The centre’s cutting-edge design and intelligent use of materials has created a building that actually makes more energy than it uses – in effect, a building as a power station, and the first commercial property in Wales to be energy positive in operation.
The facility comprises of:
▪ 23 offices ranging from 215 – 1000 sq ft
▪ 8 laboratory units from 215 – 753 sq ft with a minimum Biosafety Level 1
▪ Fibre connectivity
▪ Meeting rooms and break-out areas
▪ On-site parking (including electric vehicle charging points and cycle storage)
▪ Access to business support and funding (subject to eligibility) to support the set-up of your operation and/or fit out of labs
▪ Close proximity to academia Swansea University and University of Wales Trinity St David
▪ Communal kitchen and shower facilities available
RENT – £10 PER SQ FT AND £6.50 PER SQ FT SERVICE CHARGE